Firefighters battle 2-alarm fire on Milwaukee’s south side
MILWAUKEE — Firefighters battle a two-alarm fire at a building near 5th and Harrison on Milwaukee’s south side. A hazardous materials team is also on the site.
The building on fire is part of a trucking repair company. It’s adjacent to a We Energies building. Crews have been called to the scene to cut off power while the firefight is on.
Firefighters blocked off streets about two blocks from the scene of the fire.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed