Bomb squad detonates IED found in Waukesha home
IED found in Waukesha home (10-19-12)
WAUKESHA – The Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office sent bomb squad technicians to investigate and later detonate an improvised explosive device (IED) at a Waukesha home on Friday, October 19th.
Waukesha police responded to a home on Falls Court around 11:30 a.m. Officers were there with a search warrant. While executing that warrant, they located the IED.
Once bomb squad technicians arrived on the scene, they removed the item and detonated it at a remote location.
No other information on this investigation is available at this time.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City