26-year-old man shot, killed near 1st and Keefe
MILWAUKEE — Police are investigatingn the homicide of a 26-year-old man near 1st and Keefe.
The shooting happened around 3 a.m. on Saturday, October 20th.
Investigators say the gunman is not in custody — but there’s little more information being released about this crime at this time.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl