Marquette University officials report robbery of student by 6-8 teens
MILWAUKEE — Marquette University officials are investigating a robbery on West Wisconsin Avenue near 20th Street around 8:15 Sunday night, October 21st.
Officials say the victim — a Marquette student reported six to eight male juveniles approached him and one displayed a weapon and demanded property.
Officials say the teens fled westbound on foot towards 22nd Street, where they headed north.
The victim described the teen who displayed a weapon as a black male, approximately 16 years old, 5’6″ tall, weighing 110 pounds. He was last seen wearing an orange and brown zip up hooded sweatshirt, a bandana under a tan hat and dark, baggy jeans.
On Monday, October 22nd, Milwaukee police officials told Marquette officials a non-Marquette affiliated individual was approached by a group of six to eight male juveniles while on his porch Sunday night just after 8:00 p.m.
The man was not physically injured. He was not able to provide a more accurate description of the suspects, who fled the area headed westbound.
Officials say both of these incidents appear to be related.
Anyone with information is asked to call (414) 288-1911.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed