Last survivor from salon mass shooting released from hospital
WAUWATOSA – The last patient who remained hospitalized due to the salon mass shooting was released from Froedtert Hospital on Saturday, October 27th. The identifies of those survivors has yet to be released.
Three people were shot and killed, another four were shot and wounded when Radcliffe Haughton walked into Azana Salon & Spa on Sunday, October 21st and opened fire.
Funerals were held on Friday, October 26th for Zina Haughton and Cary Robuck. A funeral will be held on Sunday, October 28th for Maelyn Lind.
A benefit fund has been set up for the victims of the Azana Salon & Spa shooting Sunday, October 21st. Donations to benefit the Azana Salon & Spa victims can be made at any Associated Bank branch, or mailed to 1 N. Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005.
CLICK HERE for additional coverage of the Azana Salon & Spa shooting via FOX6Now.com.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City