DOJ to offer domestic violence police training following Azana shooting
Radcliffe Haughton killed his wife and two other women at the Azana Salon & Spa on Oct. 21 before killing himself.
Court records show Haughton had terrorized his wife for years. In January 2011 police saw him point what appeared to be a gun at his wife. A 90-minute standoff ensued but officers eventually withdrew and the case against Haughton fell apart after an officer failed to appear in court.
CLICK HERE for additional coverage on the Azana Salon & Spa shooting via FOX6Now.com.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule