FOX6 Web Fix: 4-year-old girl has had it with the election
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The country has been bombarded with campaign ads from Barack Obama and Mitt Romney this year. Being a swing state, Colorado has been especially susceptible.
And now, a Fort Collins 4-year-old has issued an emotional video response to both candidates. Abigael Evan’s message? She’s sick of you.
Perhaps sensing a chance to sum up the thoughts of the nation, Elizabeth Evans, the girl’s mother, turned her camera on her daughter when she began crying after listening to an NPR segment on the election.
Abigael blamed the tears on “Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney.”
Don’t worry. This story has a happy ending. Little Abigael seemed somewhat soothed when Elizabeth informed her that the election will be over in less than a week.
Here’s to hoping that information is a soothing thought to all of our viewers, as well.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed