Chef Feker prepares Carolina Barbeque Sauce
Chef Feker joins FOX6 Wakeup to prepare a Carolina Barbeque Sauce.
CHEF FEKER’S CAROLINA BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE
Servings 2 cups
• 1 cup Dijon Mustard
• 1 cup raw apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne
• 1 teaspoon of ground paprika
• 1 teaspoon of ground garlic
• 1 teaspoon of turmeric
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1. Whisk together all ingredients, except the butter, in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low.
2. Whisk in butter, turn off heat and allow to stand and thicken.
3. When sauce comes to room temperature, transfer to a container with a tight lid and keep refrigerated.This sauce will keep covered in your refrigerator for up to a week.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl