Police respond to shooting incident in Sheboygan Falls
SHEBOYGAN FALLS (AP) — Three people were hurt and another was taken into custody after a shooting in Sheboygan Falls Monday morning, November 5th.
Police Chief Steve Riffel said police responded to an eight-unit apartment building around 6 a.m. Monday after a physical fight between three men and a woman spilled out into a parking lot.
Riffel says gunshots were fired both inside and outside the apartment building. Three men were taken to area hospitals — two with gunshot wounds to the leg, and the third with unspecified injuries.
The shooting suspect was arrested at the scene. A woman was also being questioned by police.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father