Memphis Grizzlies win 108-90 over Bucks
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Zach Randolph had 18 points and 13 rebounds, and the Memphis Grizzlies shot 53 percent from the floor in a 108-90 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night, November 7th.
Rudy Gay added 17 points and Marreese Speights contributed 16 off the bench to help Memphis win its third straight after a season-opening loss.
Milwaukee, which was looking to start 3-0 for the first time since the 2005-06 season, shot just 38.5 percent from the field. Brandon Jennings led the Bucks with 19 points, but he was only 6 of 20 from the field. Monta Ellis added 15 points on 5-of-18 shooting.
Memphis withstood a third-quarter rally and pulled away in the fourth.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo