Ryan Braun named finalist for National League MVP award
The other candidates up for the award include: St. Louis Cardinals catch Yadier Molina, San Diego Padres third baseman Chase Headley, San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey, and Pittsburgh Pirates center fielder Andrew McCutchen.
Braun had a .319 batting average in the 2012 season. He had 191 hits, 41 homeruns, 108 runs and 112 RBIs. He also hit his 1000th career hit in a game against the Cincinnati Reds back on July 20th.
Braun won the NL MVP honor in 2011 after helping lead the Brewers to their first division title in nearly 30 years.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed