Chef Feker’s Rye & Caraway-encrusted Salmon
Chef Feker puts a fresh spin on that fresh salmon you’ve just brought home from the market. Check it out.
- 4- 6oz pacific Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 C rye bread crumbs
- 2 T caraway seed grounded
- 1T garlic powder
- 4 T Flour
- 2 T paprika
- Salt and White pepper
In a stainless steel bowl mix all ingredients. Heat a sauté pan over a medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan. Working in batches dust each fillet with the crust and sear in the pan until golden brown and crispy. Transfer each fillet to a lightly oiled sheet tray. When all of the Salmon has been seared drizzle each with a little extra virgin olive oil and finish cooking the fish under a broiler to the desired doneness.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery