Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Bruan to hold benefit after Azana Spa tragedy
As the Brookfield community continues to heal following the tragedy at the Azana Spa — Aaron Rodger along with Ryan Braun and The Surge Restaurant group want to help. That’s why they’re holding a benefit Monday night, November 12th at the 8-Twelve restaurant.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father