BLOG: Are Aaron Rodgers and Destiny Newton engaged?
Video (as seen on ESPN) of the couple at a college football game between Vanderbilt and Ole Miss shows Newton sporting something shiny on the ring finger of her left hand.
Neither the Packers nor Rodgers are commenting on the possibility of an engagement.
Tuesday morning, Julie Woodall was shopping at Menomonee Falls-based Packertime.com — and fawning over her favorite footballer.
“I’m sure (the engagement) will be confirmed soon, unfortunately, for women all over the world. He’s so handsome. Those big, brown eyes. Oh my goodness! If you look at my desktop on my computer, I have pictures of Aaron all over it!” Woodall said.
Packertime.com’s Michael Duda said Tuesday he’s already working on new designs while waiting for official confirmation.
“How could we get something out there that women fans would react to and want to wear?” Duda said.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee