Two-alarm fire damages apartment building on Lovers Ln.
MILWAUKEE — Fire crews responded to the scene of a two-alarm fire in an apartment building off N. Lovers Lane Monday night, November 13th.
Officials say the two-alarm fire broke out around 11:30 p.m. near Lovers Lane and Silver Spring.
Authorities say no residents or firefighters were injured as a result of the fire.
No further details have been released at this time — including the cause of the fire or the amount of damage the property sustained.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed