Risks of having identity stolen over the internet
Did you know Cyber Monday is the busiest day on the web? Over a billion dollars was spent last year for the online purchases. This year, the National Retail Federation projects that amount will increase by 2%. With so many people going online to shop — more than ever people are at risk of having their identity stolen over the internet, or being subjected to fraud.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him