State Capitol Christmas tree will come from Medford tree farm
MEDFORD (AP) — A balsam fir from Medford will grace the lawn at the State Capitol this holiday season.
The 37-foot tree was selected from Meyer’s Castle Tree Farm last week and is on its way to the Capitol Wednesday.
Fourth-graders from Medford Elementary and Stetsonville Elementary schools have been invited to sing at the tree lighting ceremony in Madison Nov. 30.
The Meyer farm also provided the White House Christmas tree in 1998.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!