Ways to create new memories during the holidays following divorce
Dealing with the holidays after divorce can lead to a lot of stress and sorrow — especially for children. So, how can parents replace the happy memories of holidays past with new positive memories? Attorney Latrice Miltion joins FOX6 WakeUp with the answers.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father