Would you like a Cheesehead with that?
MILWAUKEE — Forget the phase, “Would you like fries with that?” Wisconsin McDonald’s employees like Letitia Williams are asking, “Would you like a Cheesehead with that?”
The fast food chain is selling miniature Cheesehead straw topper decorations to commemorate the 25th anniversary of St. Francis-based Foamation, the company that makes the now famous Packers fan head gear.
“I like it,” Williams said. “It’s fun, and we get to do something different.”
The straw toppers are $0.99 on their own, $0.49 with a medium combo and free with a large combo. They’re being sold at many Wisconsin McDonald’s locations through the month of November.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl