Lakefront Brewery celebrating 25th anniversary with four new beers
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee’s Lakefront Brewery is a landmark known across the state for lively tours and local beer. The brewery is celebrating it’s 25th anniversary!
In honor of its 25th anniversary, the brewery is launching four special brews. The beers will be released every three months.
The first of the four anniversary beers is imperial stout, made with cocoa nibs, cherry puree and vanilla beans.
The other three anniversary brews have not yet been released.
“There’s always another opportunity. The great thing with beer is it’s only four ingredients, so you can make a lot of different things,” Lakefront Brewery President Russ Klisch said.
Milwaukee’s Lakefront Brewery Inc. began in 1987. The microbrewery located on the Milwaukee River has become a Milwaukee landmark. Its rich history includes partnerships with local taverns, preservation of local historical pieces, unique tours, family style dining options and most importantly, great beer.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed