Waukesha baby born on 12-12-12 at 12:12 p.m.
WAUKESHA — On the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year of the 2000s, over two dozen in Waukesha celebrated the Green Bay quarterback who wears the number 12. However, one person was missing! Holli Hoeffler was in the hospital, giving birth to a baby boy!
Teagan George Hoeffler was born on 12-12-12, at 12:12 p.m. (according to doctors).
Holli and her husband, John Hoeffler were thrilled that was where the dozen theme ended!
“He was seven pounds, 15 ounces. Thank God it was not a 12-pound baby!” Holli Hoeffler said.
Holli’s due date was 12-12-12.
“I immediately thought of Aaron Rodgers’ Day,” John Hoeffler said.
Holli says the labor took more than an hour. The results took dad’s breath away.
“Got kinda choked up. It’s just an amazing feeling,” John Hoeffler said.
The couple says they don’t consider themselves superstitious, but they didn’t want to deliver on the 13th.
Linked to so many 12s, why didn’t the couple decide to go with the name, Aaron?
“Good question!” Holli Hoeffler said.
“Tried to get a middle name — an additional middle name. She didn’t have it,” John Hoeffler said.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City