Chef Feker joins FOX6 WakeUp to prepare grilled pacific salmon
Chef Feker joins FOX6 WakeUp to make a delicious grilled pacific salmon with Argentinean chimichurri sauce with fennel polenta.
Grilled Pacific Salmon with Argentinean chimichurri sauce with fennel polenta
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 6 oz Salmon filet pieces seasoned and grilled
Argentinean Chimichurri sauce
- 1 cup lightly packed chopped parsley, chopped (ideally, flat leaf “Italian” parsley)
- 3 to 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallot minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white Balsamic vinegar or rice vinegar
Directions for chimichurri
- Mix all ingredients and let sit in a bowl over night.
- Grill protein over a medium grill to the preferred doneness. Top with the Chimichurri sauce and enjoy with your favorite vegetable.
Chef’s Note: A glass of Sauvignon Blanc or a chilled Mojito would best complement this dish.