Wisconsin AG expects to run again in 2014
J.B. Van Hollen
MADISON (AP) — Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen says he expects to run for re-election in 2014.
Van Hollen told The Associated Press during an interview Tuesday says he doesn’t have any real political aspirations but wouldn’t rule out the possibilities if someone approached him with ideas of him running for another office.
Van Hollen is entering the last two years of his second term as attorney general. He says he’s still having fun at the Justice Department and feels challenged. He says he’s never had any real desire to move on.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed