Suspect in custody after alleged high-speed chase on NB I-43
BROWN COUNTY — Sheboygan County Sheriff’s officials say a suspect is in custody in Brown County after an alleged high-speed chase on I-43 northbound on Sunday evening, January 6th.
Sheboygan County Sheriff’s officials initially tried stopping the driver, who was allegedly driving a car stolen from Illinois, when the suspect fled.
Sheriff’s officials say the suspect was driving over 100 miles an hour on a couple different occasions after the initial traffic stop.
The driver was eventually stopped and taken into custody near the Manitowoc/Brown County line just before 8:30 Sunday night.
Sheriff’s officials say no one was injured. They are expected to release additional details on this incident.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo