We Energies wants your recipes for its latest cookie book
MILWAUKEE (WITI) – Customers of We Energies are being asked to submit recipes for the company’s 2013 Cookie Book which will be released in November.
Original recipes can be submitted online by CLICKING HERE. Recipes will be considered for the 2013 Cookie Book and possibly future editions. Customers also are encouraged to share the history behind their recipes.
Customers who submit recipes will be notified in advance if their recipe is selected for this year’s book.
The We Energies Cookie Book dates back to 1928, featuring hundreds of delicious recipes passed down from generation to generation. Past issues featured recipes from former and current employees — until last year, when customer recipes were included for the first time.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father