Six Flags Great America looking to fill 3,000 summer jobs
GURNEE, Ill. — Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois is hiring over 3,000 seasonal employees ranging from entry-level to management-level positions including paid internships for this upcoming season.
Positions are available in a variety of departments including Guest Relations, Admissions, Rides, Park Services, Retail, Food Service, Security, Paramedics, Landscaping, Games, Aquatics and Entertainment.
Team members receive perks such as:
- Competitive pay
- Free park admission
- Private employee events
- Reward programs
- Flexible scheduling
- Health benefits
To fill those positions, theme park managers are hosting several “hiring events.” Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to arriving. They are being held on the following dates at the Six Flags Great America employee entrance:
- Saturday, February 9th (10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Saturday, February 23rd (10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 9th (10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 23rd (10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Six Flags is also seeking male and female actor/singers with strong live singing capabilities for lead roles in the all-new nighttime event, igNIGHT — Grand Finale. Candidates can set up an appointment to audition on Saturday, February 2nd by calling 847-249-1776 x7469 (SHOW).
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed