Corey Dawson (2-1-2013) CAPTURED
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — 35-year-old Corey Dawson is wanted by U.S. Marshals for violating his parole. Officials say Dawson is a convicted sex offender with a history of domestic violence.
Law enforcement says back in 2010, Dawson was involved with a serious domestic violence incident were he used a flat-screen TV as a weapon.
U.S. Marshals say Dawson began pushing a woman, and threw a large flat-screen TV on top of her before jumping on top of the TV and kicking the woman while she was down on the ground.
Dawson spent three-and-a-half years behind bars for the assault, but earlier last year, Dawson violated the terms of his parole. He’s now called a fugitive, as well as a convicted sex offender.
Dawson is described as 5’11″ tall, weighing about 170 pounds. Officials believe he could be hiding out on Milwaukee’s north or northwest side, or in Fond du Lac.
If you’ve seen him U.S. Marshals wan to hear from you at 414-297-3707.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father