American Idol’s Phillip Phillips to perform at Carthage College
KENOSHA CO. (WITI) — American Idol winner Phillip Phillips brings his unique blend of masterful guitar and soulful, rich vocals to Carthage on Thursday, April 11, in Tarble Arena. The concert begins at 7 p.m.; doors open at 6 p.m. Special guest Churchill will open the show.
Phillips released his first album, The World from the Side of the Moon, on Nov. 19, 2012 and it premiered at number four on the Billboard 200. It has since been certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America, selling more than 500,000 copies. He will release his second single from the album, “Gone Gone Gone,” on Feb. 11.
Tickets are $20 for the general public and can be purchased starting Friday, March 8 by going to www.Carthage.edu.
A limited number of tickets are available to full-time Carthage students for $10, beginning March 8, in person at the Dean of Students office. Students may each purchase no more than two tickets until supplies run out.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father