Astronauts aboard ISS to watch Super Bowl via video feed
Talk about satellite TV! The six astronauts on the International Space Station may not have chicken wings, beer or even gravity, but they will be able to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday.
A NASA spokesman told Space.com that Mission Control will provide a video feed of the Big Game to the ISS, after first asking the crew whether they were interested.
Apparently astronauts said they definitely wanted to watch the 49ers and Ravens!
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City