Gov. Walker to unveil his biennial spending plan Wednesday
Governor Scott Walker
MADISON (WITI) — Gov. Scott Walker is set to unveil his budget, a two-year spending plan, for Wisconsin on Wednesday evening, February 20th.
The governor will unveil his spending plan before a joint session of the state Legislature. He promises it will include an income tax cut.
Gov. Walker has spent the past few weeks unveiling his budget piece-by-piece. Here are a few of the stories FOX6 News has done to draw attention to those elements.
- Gov. Walker unveils plans for spending on veterans benefits
- Gov. Walker plans to expand state’s school voucher program
- Gov. Walker unveils plans to invest in transportation
- Gov. Walker offers alternative to expanding BadgerCare program
- Gov. Walker announces investment in UW Carbone Cancer Center
- Gov. Walker hints at a state budget weighted toward business
- Gov. Walker announces $30 million investment for mental health programs
FOX6 News will offer a live stream of Gov. Walker’s budget address. CLICK HERE to watch the live stream starting at 7 p.m., Wednesday, February 20th.