UWM gets defensive in 64-53 victory over UIC
MILWAUKEE — In their defense, the 7-22 Milwaukee Panthers (3-12 Horizon League) haven’t quit on Rob Jeter, and it showed in Wednesday night’s 64-53 win over Illinois-Chicago in the Klotsche Center.
The Panthers extinguished the Flames by holding them to 35.1% shooting, while sinking 9 of 20 from beyond the arc. Paris Gulley made 5 of those three-pointers on his way to 17 points.
Milwaukee has two road games remaining before the Horizon League tournament.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed