Police arrest 47-year-old South Milw. woman for third drunk driving offense
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police arrested a 47-year-old South Milwaukee woman on Sunday morning, February 24th around 10:00 a.m. for her third OWI.
This, after the woman crashed her 1992 Chevy Corsica into a parked 2005 Toyota Sienna in the MacArthur Square parking structure.
Police say a preliminary breath test indicated that the woman was over two times the legal limit with a BAC of .194, however officers are awaiting the results of a blood test to learn her final level of intoxication.
The woman told officers that her boyfriend had been arrested for domestic violence Saturday night and that she was going to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility to bail him out.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him