Milw. Co. Sheriff’s Office investigates threat against Sheriff Clarke
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — The Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a threat against Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke.
The threat came in the form of an email — a message peppered with racial slurs and a hope of violence.
Sheriff Clarke shared the email with FOX6 News Monday night.
The email reads: “You lousy Uncle Tom piece of (expletive). I wish to hell somebody would shoot you. And what’s with that stupid hat? When people call you a dumb (expletive) “N-word,” I don’t disagree at all.”
The sender’s email address appears at the top of the note. Sheriff Clarke told FOX6 News his office knows who is responsible.
In 2008, the man was charged with making a threatening phone call.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl