Wisconsin DOT advising closures to begin at Rawson Ave.
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — The Wisconsin DOT is advising that as part of the ongoing I-94 North – South Freeway Project, key closures will begin soon at Rawson Avenue in Milwaukee County.
These closures will help pave the way for the reconstruction of the Rawson Avenue Interchange.
Beginning the week of March 4, 2013 the following closures will occur:
- Rawson Avenue WB entrance ramp to I-94EAST (Southbound) left turn movement willbe closed
- Full Closure of the Rawson Avenue entrance ramp to I-94 EAST (Southbound)
- Full Closure of the Rawson Avenue (Loop) entrance ramp to I-94 WEST (Northbound)
- Full Closure of the I-94 WEST (Northbound) exit ramp to Rawson Avenue
Motorists are advised to use the Drexel Avenue Interchange to the north and the Ryan Road Interchange to the south to get around the closures.
All closures are weather-dependent and subject to change.
For additional information on these closures and the project schedule please visit our project website at www.plan94.org.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father