Kenosha police seek escaped inmate, Chandell Davis
KENOSHA (WITI) — Kenosha police are on the lookout for an escaped prisoner. Police say 38-year-old Chandell Davis escaped from the Kenosha Correctional Center at 9:05 a.m. on March 9th.
Police say Davis was last seen on March 11th in the area of Lenci’s Deli.
Police say Davis is also known to frequent the area of Model Market, at 54th Street and 24th Avenue.
There is an active felony warrant on Davis for escape through the Kenosha Corrections Center.
Anyone with information as to Davis’ whereabouts is asked to contact the Kenosha Police Department at (262) 605-5241.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?