Powerball lottery jackpot swells to $320 million
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — The Powerball Lottery jackpot has swelled to an estimated $320 million for the drawing on Saturday, March 23rd. The estimated lump sum cash value is $198.1 million.
Nobody won the big jackpot from the drawing on Wednesday, March 20th. The winning numbers on Wednesday were: 13, 14, 17, 43, 54 and the Powerball was 15.
Powerball is a combined large jackpot game which is played in 42 states. Every Wednesday and Saturday night at 9:59 p.m., five white balls are drawn from a drum with 59 balls and one red ball out of a drum with 35 red balls.
The odds of winning the top prize in the Powerball lottery are 1 in 175,223,510. The second prize (won by matching five white balls in any order) is $1 million paid in cash. But you have a 1 in 55 chance of winning of $4.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed