31-year-old Racine Co. man dies in crash on County Highway K
RACINE (WITI) — A 31-year-old Racine County man died after he was involved in a single vehicle crash on County Highway K on Saturday morning, March 23rd.
The initial investigation shows the driver was westbound on Highway K around 9 a.m. when he drifted onto the shoulder of the road and over-corrected. That caused his vehicle to turn sharply across the lanes. It went into a ditch and struck several pine trees.
The driver, who was not wearing a seat belt, was thrown to the passenger side of the vehicle and was partially ejected.
The name of the victim is not being released until family has been notified.
It does not appears as if drugs or alcohol were involved in this accident.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl