Funeral services to be held for 24-year-old Nick Wilcox
WAUKESHA CO. (WITI) — The funeral for Nick Wilcox will be held on Saturday, April 6th at Westbrook Church in Hartland.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with the service to follow. The burial will be held on Sunday, April 7th at Lisbon Merton Union Cemetery on Lake Five Road in Merton.
Wilcox’s body was recovered from the Milwaukee River on Thursday evening, March 28th. An autopsy performed Friday morning, March 29th found no trauma or injury and attributes the death to accidental drowning. Toxicology testing is still pending.
Wilcox was last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd St. early Tuesday morning, January 1st. Wilcox was out celebrating on New Year’s Eve with friends.
- Body recovered from Milwaukee River near Old World 3rd Street
- Loved ones gather to remember missing man, Nick Wilcox
- Digital billboards to feature picture of missing 24-year-old Nick Wilcox
- Sunday marks another day in search for 24-year-old Nick Wilcox
- Family and friends continue to search for Nick Wilcox, missing since NYE
- Family of Nick Wilcox ask for public’s help in search