Sheboygan Co. Sheriff’s officials investigating double fatal crash
SHEBOYGAN COUNTY (WITI) — Sheboygan County Sheriff’s officials are investigating a double fatal accident on Highway 32 in northern Sheboygan County.
The crash occurred just before 4:00 p.m. and was a head on crash involving two vehicles — a 1999 Lincoln Town Car and a 2000 Buick LeSabre.
Officials say 79-year-old Robert Bock from Brillion was headed northbound on State Highway 32, a half-mile north of Franklin Road in the Lincoln Town Car. 70-year-old Dennis Lange of Sheboygan was headed southbound in the LeSabre.
Bock was uninjured, and Lange was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
71-year-old Margaret Lange and 52-year-old Barbara Killey were killed in the crash. Both were in Lange’s vehicle.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo