GRAPHIC VIDEO: Crash of U.S. cargo plane in Afghanistan
AFGHANISTAN (WITI) — The crash of a U.S. civilian cargo plane at Bagram Air Field north of Kabul, Afghanistan was caught on camera on Monday, April 29th. Seven Americans died in the wreck.
Scroll down for video. Because of its graphic nature, the video and audio of the clip may not be suitable for all our website users.
It appears some cargo in the hold of the plane, a Boeing 747, shifted on takeoff.
That threw off the center of gravity on the civilian plane, it appears to stall and then crashes to the ground.
The date stamp on the video indicates something other than April 29th. But sources indicate the video was indeed shot on April 29th.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed