Martha Stewart signs up for Match.com – choose her profile photo
(CNN) — Martha Stewart, as it turns out, is an enthusiastic dater – and she’s ready to get back out there.
The media magnate and queen of DIY has signed up for Match.com, and she’s looking for help in choosing her profile photo.
On the Facebook page for her magazine, Martha Stewart Living, there are two options to vote for: One photo depicts the Martha we’re pretty used to seeing, wearing a yellow blouse, a strand of pearls and a knowing smile.
But in the other photo, the 71-year-old trades the blouse and pearls for a black, lacy top, hot pink lipstick and apparently a wind machine to give her hair Beyoncé-esque lift.
As she explained to Matt Lauer on “Today” earlier this week, “I had a longtime boyfriend, that ended a couple years ago, and I haven’t found the next Mr. Right.”
Stewart said she “loves” dating, but when she first tried to sign up for Match she couldn’t do it. “I tried filling out the application, but I started to laugh halfway down the page,” she told Lauer. “It was impossible.”
Opinion: Martha Stewart on Match.com? Don’t laugh
It seems she’s changed her mind, as the “Living the Good Long Life” author is auditioning the two potential profile photos you see above, courtesy New You magazine and photographer Fadil Berisha.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed