Stephanie Klett discusses importance of tourism in Wisconsin
The first full week of May is annually recognized as National Travel and Tourism Week, a tradition first celebrated in 1984. Wisconsin’s Secretary of Tourism, Stephanie Klett, joins FOX6 WakeUp to discuss the important of tourism in our state and highlight a few little known facts.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City