70-year-old man suffers shooting graze wound to head
Milwaukee Police Department
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police say a 70-year-old man was shot inside a home near 37th and North around 8:40 p.m. Wednesday, May 8th.
Police say the man suffered a graze wound to the head, and is expected to survive.
Police say no one is in custody in connection with this incident — though they say a man entered the victim’s residence and fired numerous shots.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed