Police: 33-year-old man shot, injured near 35th and Wells
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police are investigating a shooting that occurred on Wednesday, May 15th near 35th and Wells.
Police say a 33-year-old man was shot while he was walking outside in the 700 block of N. 35th Street.
He was taken to the hospital, where he is listed in critical condition.
Police say this incident appears to have been precipitated by an ongoing dispute with known persons.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him