15-year-old girl hit by SUV in New Berlin succumbs to injuries
NEW BERLIN (WITI) — A 15-year-old girl hit by an SUV while riding her bicycle in New Berlin on Saturday died on Sunday, May 19th.
Police say the girl was crossing the road on the recreational trail near Greenfield and Sunny Slope when she was hit.
The girl was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where she was listed in critical condition — but succumbed to her injuries Sunday.
There is no word as to what may have caused the crash, but police say they do not believe alcohol and speed were factors.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo