Water main break sends water two stories into air
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — A water main break out in front of a business near 27th and Silver Spring in Milwaukee shot water more than two stories into the air early Sunday morning, May 19th.
Officers blocked the road as crews worked on the issue.
There’s no word on what caused the break.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo