INTERACTIVE: View before and after satellite images of Moore, OK
MOORE, Okla. (WITI) — Take a look at new before and after satellite images of the area affected by the Moore, Oklahoma tornado.
The images come from a new map Google Crisis Response has released detailing damage from the Moore tornado.
HOW IT WORKS: Just slide the bar from side-to-side to see the before and after photo from Plaza Towers Elementary School.
CLICK HERE to view more before and after images from Moore, OK
All images courtesy Google, via http://google.org/crisismap/2013-oklahoma-tornado
‘Before’ images: Acquired 2013-04-29 (before tornado on May 20) © CNES 2013, Distribution Astrium Services/Spot Image
‘After’ images: Captured: 5/22/2013. © Digitial Globe 2013.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl