Motorcyclist dies after collision with car in Waterford
RACINE (WITI) — A motorcyclist died after a collision with a car in the Town of Waterford in Racine County on Saturday, June 1st.
The wreck happened just after 6 p.m. on High Drive near Honey Creek Road. The motorcyclist was westbound on High Drive and the car that was eastbound on High Drive, both in a curve.
The Racine County Sheriff’s Office responded to the scene and found that two people in the car suffered minor injuries. Each was wearing a safety belt.
The operator of the motorcycle, who was not wearing a helmet, was thrown from the vehicle. The rider was taken to the Aurora Hospital in Burlington and later pronounced dead.
The Racine County Investigation Bureau is investigating that accident with the assistance of the Wisconsin State Patrol Accident Reconstruction Unit.
Names and the cause of the accident are not being released at this time pending the investigation.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule