84-year-old missing man located in West Virginia
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police asked for the public’s help in locating a missing 84-year-old man. On Sunday afternoon, June 30th, police announced Thomas Schmid was located in West Virginia.
Police say Schmid apparently took a road trip without telling his family — and will soon be returning to Milwaukee.
Schmid lives near 92nd and Howard on the city’s west side.
Officials say Schmid has dementia and other medical issues and requires medical care. He was last seen on around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 29th.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe