79-year-old track & field star talks about active lifestyle
79-year-old Flo Meiler is not your ordinary grandmother. Why? Well, because her means of staying active is quite unique for her age. Believe it or not, Flo is a track and field superstar. She joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about her active lifestyle, and why she’s encouraging others to do the same.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father